[ot] Did you vote for shill#1 or shill#2? Did you vote at all?
2012-11-07 18:59:51 UTC
Please share!

Hey! I don't know if this link is still good, but I posted this 6/27/12:
-------------
Organized Jewish interests at war with each other--
--Right wing elements in Israel supporting Romney
--Left-wing elements support Obama
--The rest of us left hanging in the middle between war and peace/life and
death.
We are joined by the ONE AND ONLY Michael Collins Piper to discuss this
and other relevant topics.

http://theuglytruth.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/tut21jun2012piper987xyxy.mp3
-----------

Don't let the AZZ fool ya!

The Nakba: Genocidal, sadistic, Talmudism in action!
http://www.ziomania.com/holocaust/holocaust.htm
Please help stop the suffering of the Palestinian people.
Martin Musatov

2012-11-21 03:01:08 UTC
And a happy hoLoHoaX to you too!
Unfortunately, I don't have any relatives in Gaza that the psychopathic,
criminally insane, SADISTIC JEWS can kill off horribly, painfully and
loudly in their ritual murder exercises!
Oh, well!
Can't have everything!

Can't wait for puRim!
.