salsa version of 'Lady'
e***@gmail.com
2019-11-13 06:09:08 UTC
Hi Grupo,
I recently heard a salsa version of the Lionel Ritchie song 'Lady', but have
been unable to find out who it was by. Rumour has it Lionel Ritchie actually
guested on it also, but this is unconfirmed. Does anyone know what album
this track might be on?
Cheers,
Gerard
I would like to hear "Lady" (the song by Ritchie) sung in Spanish. Does anyone know of one?
m***@gmail.com
Orquesta La Palabra .... Lady
m***@gmail.com