An Open Letter To 'Reverend' Ted Pike From Tony Malone
Dennis M Reed "Califa"
2008-12-04 12:12:55 UTC
An Open Letter To 'Reverend' Ted Pike From Tony Malone

http://saintoxenbooks.com/tedpike2.html

Ted Pike Is WRONG: Complete Analysis of His 'Evidence'

http://saintoxenbooks.com/tedpike3.html

I suggest you read through Malone's writings to see how Rev. Pike has
cherry-picked his sources in an attempt to prove his anti-Jewish beliefs.
Pike reminds me of Cheney and Bush and their cherry-picking of intelligence
pertaining to Iraq.

it appears that Pike may have some Zionist handlers!

you really should search for information from both sides of the various
positions you promote...your intellectual horizons will most likely be
widened!
2008-12-04 18:51:57 UTC
Post by Dennis M Reed "Califa"
An Open Letter To 'Reverend' Ted Pike From Tony Malone
http://saintoxenbooks.com/tedpike2.html
Ted Pike Is WRONG: Complete Analysis of His 'Evidence'
http://saintoxenbooks.com/tedpike3.html
I suggest you read through Malone's writings to see how Rev. Pike has
cherry-picked his sources in an attempt to prove his anti-Jewish
beliefs. Pike reminds me of Cheney and Bush and their cherry-picking of
intelligence pertaining to Iraq.
Wait a minute here: the "cherry picking" came from the ZioJew run "Office of
Special Plans". It was set up for that very purpose. I was warning about this
group of lying, treacherous misfits before the illegal, unjustified Jewish
war against the Iraqi people began.
This "office" place was CRAWLING with ZioJews.

You're cherry picking when you blame only Bush/Cheney.
I won't tolerate that. I put too much work into exposing the ZioJew problem
to have you blame their frontmen puppets.

BTW, here's a little factoid:
"JINSA's advisory board includes such notable figures as Michael Ledeen,
Richard Perle, and R. James Woolsey, while Vice President Dick Cheney..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Institute_for_National_Security_Affairs

"JINSA's board of advisers included such heavy hitters as Dick Cheney"
http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/JINSAandCSP.html

JINSA is 'Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs'.
Post by Dennis M Reed "Califa"
it appears that Pike may have some Zionist handlers!
How is that? Was he an advisor to JINSA or AIPAC?
Post by Dennis M Reed "Califa"
you really should search for information from both sides of the various
positions you promote...your intellectual horizons will most likely be
widened!
If you say so.

Dennis M Reed "Califa"
2008-12-04 19:15:49 UTC
Post by Dennis M Reed "Califa"
An Open Letter To 'Reverend' Ted Pike From Tony Malone
http://saintoxenbooks.com/tedpike2.html
Ted Pike Is WRONG: Complete Analysis of His 'Evidence'
http://saintoxenbooks.com/tedpike3.html
<quote>
AND THAT'S IT. That's all Pike's evidence. Do you see a cabal of child-
molesters writing laws to protect themselves? No, only Pike and his paranoid
flock see this.
</quote>

See, the problem is...
...it's not only Pike who's bringing this to the light of day.
In Pike's article he references the Associated Press, and the Orthodox Jew
Dov Hikind (a Brooklyn assemblyman).

http://jewishsurvivors.blogspot.com/
http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/

Looks like some people are in denial about the chosen ones.

Dennis M Reed "Califa"
2008-12-04 20:21:05 UTC
again, are you claiming that Pike does not cherry-pick?

before I saw Malone's articles, I also pionted out how Pike cherry-picks.

he is against homosexuality based upon OT scripture but he does not rail
against violations of OT scripture regarding keeping Kosher, e.g., not
eating shrimp!

how can he be selective like that and not be cherry-picking?
2008-12-05 02:46:47 UTC
Pike is using the info he needs to make his points.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Like a lawyer would.

You cherry-pick AND nit-pick!

Dennis M Reed "Califa"
2008-12-05 08:27:40 UTC
I agree that Pike is more like a lawyer than a Christian!

how do I cherry-pick? my usual posts are simply the other side of your
one-sided posts...I do not usually take sides in arguments but I attempt to
provide the other side of your posts for the sake of balance.
Post by Ø
Pike is using the info he needs to make his points.
Nothing more, nothing less.
that definitely defines cherry-picking and he cherry-picks a "sacred
scripture" which is not at all a way to "truth" and his is not a court but a
religious discussion!
Post by Ø
Like a lawyer would.
You cherry-pick AND nit-pick!
2008-12-05 18:44:48 UTC
Post by Dennis M Reed "Califa"
I agree that Pike is more like a lawyer than a Christian!
I didn't say Pike was more like a lawyer than a Christian.

If you're making a case, you have to select evidence to support your case.
If people are ignorant about the Talmud (as I was before I began checking
into the 9/11 terrorist incident), and if people believe there is this thing
called Judeo-Christianity that must fight Judaism's enemies, one must
understand what Talmudic/Cabalist Judaism is about.
What does the Talmud say about Christians and Gentiles? Is that cherry-
picking? Or is it exposing those things which are relevant to
Christians/Gentiles?
Post by Dennis M Reed "Califa"
how do I cherry-pick? my usual posts are simply the other side of your
one-sided posts...I do not usually take sides in arguments but I attempt
to provide the other side of your posts for the sake of balance.
Go ahead and put out the Zionist side of things. It's not like the Judeo-
Masonic media aren't already flooding us with that.

<snip />

Dennis M Reed "Califa"
2008-12-05 20:36:31 UTC
Post by Ø
Post by Dennis M Reed "Califa"
I agree that Pike is more like a lawyer than a Christian!
I didn't say Pike was more like a lawyer than a Christian.
you said something about him picking his points like a lawyer.
Post by Ø
If you're making a case, you have to select evidence to support your case.
If people are ignorant about the Talmud (as I was before I began checking
into the 9/11 terrorist incident), and if people believe there is this thing
called Judeo-Christianity that must fight Judaism's enemies, one must
understand what Talmudic/Cabalist Judaism is about.
What does the Talmud say about Christians and Gentiles? Is that cherry-
picking? Or is it exposing those things which are relevant to
Christians/Gentiles?
I thought Pike was supposed to be working with the "new covenant"! What did
Jesus say about Christians and gentiles?